Our PACSA (Parent And Child Support Advisor)
Phone – 07595 710003
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
- PACSAs offer support and advice to families, dealing with a wide range of issues to support their child’s learning and development.
- Work with families to make the link between home and school
- Listen to parents with concerns/worries
- Provide access to parenting support groups
- Offer one to one support sessions to parents and carers
- Signpost parents and carers to organisations for specific support where appropriate
Monday and Thursday during Term time
Other Useful Agencies:
Family Lives – formally Parentline Plus - information and services on issues facing parents plus a free confidential helpline available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
0808 800 2222
Family Information Service – clubs/ activities/ childcare
Local Childminding Network – childcare
GUiDE Information Service - the health, social care and disability information service for Gloucestershire.
Parent Partnership Service – advice for parents & carers with a child with Special Needs
Direct Gov – all the public services in one place
Gloucestershire Families Directory – a source of useful information for families in Gloucestershire
0800 542 0202